Now that you have qualified for a study, the next step is to book
an appointment with a study clinic!
On this page, you can select a site that is convenient to you. Depending on the selected site, you will be presented with a few different options once you click the “Next” button:
1. If the selected site does not offer online booking, we will reach out to you shortly in order to book an appointment over the phone.
2. If the selected site does offer online booking, you may have the option to book the following types of appointments:
• On-Demand Video – a virtual, video appointment that will take place immediately.
• Scheduled Video – a virtual, video appointment that you can schedule for the future.
• Scheduled Phone – a virtual, phone appointment that you can schedule for the future.
• On-Site – an in-person appointment at a clinical site that you can schedule for the future.
What if I want to change my search area?
No problem! Enter an address and a search radius in the search bar, and we will provide a new site list for you to choose from.
What if no sites are convenient for me?
If you select “No Research Site is Convenient,” we will reach out to you to discuss options and get you scheduled for an appointment.
What if I am unsure of how to get to my appointment.
If you click the icon on the map, we will show you driving and transit directions to the site.